Monday, May 6, 2013

Sunday Riding

Well yesterday Boomer let me jump on the blue chop for a ride. You may remember it, it was is Horse Mag a while back. I set off out of the shop at 9am Sunday morning to meet up with Boomer and Sandy at there house in Ortonville. It was a little cool, but I didn't mind, I was on a cool scoot. When I got to Boomers house Sandy and Boomer were just pulling the bikes out, Sandy on her new Shovel chop and Boomer on his old bagger. We roared into town and were welcomed with open arms. The show was cool, I got a few shots of some scoots that were there and Boomer was nice enough to pose for me, showing us how the tires on one bike were just as big as his belly. I wanted to take some riding shots but its a little hard on a foot clutch with no front brakes. Met up with Terry and Alex at the show. Terry was on his 66'. He had just cleaned it up for the show, it look perfect as always. Sandy ended up taking 1st place with her Shovelhead. We all left Holly and head up to Otis Ville. Stopped at Hotel Liquor for one and hit the road again. Its fun getting these old bikes out, the roar these customs and chops make going down the road is music to any gear heads ears. We ended up in Fostoria at a little bar in the mid afternoon for one more before hitting the road again to head back home. It was a great day with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment